We have classes running all the time, please email or call us to see when our next Orientations are. We have evening and weekend classes available.
Basic I Obedience Class: 6 weeks
Each Basic session is kicked off with a FREE orientation class, this gives us the chance to meet our new students, discuss our training plan, take questions, do a live demo and make sure they have all the proper equipment for the first class.
• Sit in heel position, Heeling, Sit/Stay, Down/Stay, Leave it, Recall / Focused a lot on safety
• Week 5 is our Olympics students get the chance to show off all they learned by winning prizes for events
• Written homework is given in each class
Basic Special Package: (4 private half hour sessions before each group class this works in conjunction with the basic class, 2 Basic I Obedience Sessions, Lifer Program, Homework binder)
• Students can benefit from a more intense one on one with a trainer to work on specific goals and commands they may be having trouble with or simply to better improve their dogs skills.
• We take basic to another level, a lot of off leash work, down on recall, jumps, far away stays, tunnels, there is no written homework we build on new skills each week. You MUST have all of our Basic I commands mastered.
S.T.A.R. Puppy Classes: 6 Weeks
• The puppy classes are designed to help socialize puppies and get them ready for life
the program is attached
Canine Good Citizen Testing: $10 (pass or fail)
• PFP is certified through the AKC to do these evaluations, they are upon request of students. This is offered at the end of each Basic I session.
Therapy Dog Test Training: 6 Weeks (does not include the cost of the therapy test)
• This course runs the same as our Basic
Pre-Adoption Counseling: by appointment only these can be done in store, in home or over the phone
For individuals and families who need help with finding a dog or help with adding an additional dog to their household.
• $50 to meet with the individual or families in their home to discuss options, research breeders, shelters
• $25 to discuss over the phone
Private Lessons: by appointment only $100 per hour / $175 for both trainers to attend